About the company
Since its foundation, the BIOCHIMpro company has been involved in successfully involved in comprehensive fitting out chemical and biological laboratories, analytical centres, certification and analytics departments with state-of-the-art laboratory equipment and instruments.
The company's mission
We strive to be a reliable partner and supporter for Customers that need to be supplied with laboratory equipment, chemical laboratory glassware and other consumables.
Due to an integrated approach, the supplied up-to-date products of consistently high quality at affordable prices fully meets our Customers’ requirements.
Our Work principles
In looking for excellence, we adhere to the following principles:
- Top priority is always given to our customers’ requirements.
- Working with customers following the principles of trust and partnership.
- We keep from a one-size-fits-all or formal approach.
- Our customers’ reviews are the best performance indicator for the company.
- Monitoring the competitor and market context in order to develop more favourable conditions for cooperation.
- Assessment of global trends in the field of innovative development of the products offered in order to expand our customers’ capabilities.
Our company strategy
Our strategy is to thoroughly develop and intensively enhance our performance. The underlying premises for us include the internal control and audit of business processes, constant increase in our own performance requirements, active interaction with the market and investment in the future as a key to further success.
Introduction of new ideas
Good ideas are only useful when they are translated into real action. The BIOCHIMpro company not only determines priorities for itself but always uses them in its daily operations.
The BIOCHIMpro team is a group of reliable, high-class professionals who can handle sophisticated and non-routine challenges. We are passionate about our work and we do it well. Only the coordinated work of each of us yields the high results that meet your expectations.